Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKSGIVING
By Marion Kelley Bullock

God is so good. He has blessed me beyond all measure. He graciously gives me each new day, in which to work and play and worship Him. To the end of each day, he adds the nighttime, in which I can rest and renew myself.

God is so good. He gives me family and friends and opportunities to enjoy them. For this, I praise His Holy Name.

He gives me hope and joy and the blessed assurance that He is mine. Nothing can separate me from His love and His salvation.

I’m so blest. I live in a country where I can worship without fear of reprisal. I have enough food to eat, and clothes to wear, and a car to drive.

He gives me the privilege and responsibility to share with those less fortunate than I. He prods me to pray for dear ones who are walking through the valley of the shadow of death. And He gives me prayer partners to lighten that load.

I’m so blest! My God is good!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Megan DiMaria said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

A prisoner of hope,
Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home