Thursday, June 11, 2009

Secrets of Old Santa Fe

My romantic suspense novel will release as an e-book in July, 2009. Check it out at www.marionkelleybullock.com .

It all started back when my pal, Deb Kinnard, posted a notice on our ACFW loop about a new e-book publisher, Desert Breeze Publishing, Inc. I contacted her and liked what I heard, so I studied their guidelines and sent them a proposal. Next, they asked for my complete. And before long, they offered a contract, which I accepted after clearing it with my agent. Next came the normal line-edits.

Now a new e-book is being born! Yea! Watch for it!

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Aw! I'm so pleased with your success, and touched that you mention me. All I did was put book A near publisher B -- the quality of your work and our great Lord did the rest.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Latayne C Scott said...

Congratulations! I was born in Santa Fe, and I have a dog named Cisco! So I want to be notified when the book is available.

Way to go, Marion!

Latayne C Scott
www.latayne.com

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Marion Kelley Bullock said...

Thanks, Deb, for putting me in touch with the publisher.

And thanks to you, too, Latayne. My website lists the book as coming out July 1. But I'll try to remind you. Hope I remember :- )

Marion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home